With a New or Used Vehicle Purchase
You Are Enrolled and Able To Benefit From
Otto’s Deductible Protection Plan
Auto Deductible Reimbursement
- Pays up to $500 per loss when claim is filed and paid with primary insurance carrier.
- Covers deductibles in collision and comprehensive claims
- Coverage is effective upon date of enrollment and will continue for up to three (3) years depending on enrollment term.
- In the event, you, the member, suffers a loss on any motor vehicle you own and insured under Your master Automobile Policy, this coverage will reimburse you for an amount equal to the deductible limit shown on your current Automobile Insurance Policy, or $500 whichever is less. Coverage is effective upon date of enrollment and will continue for up to three (3) years depending on enrollment term.
- This summary is a brief overview. Please refer to the Terms and Conditions, which is mailed to you within 45-days, for complete details.
Cynosure ID Theft Restore
- ID Recovery advocated to help recover your good name and rightful credit history.
- ID Recovery package that includes activation forms and instructions for immediate action.
- A personal recovery plan that includes assistance with credit reports, fraud alerts and completion of necessary fraud documentation.
Warranty Registration Site
- Provides secure storage and retrieval of member’s warranties and receipts.
- On-line or mail-in registration.
- Representatives available Monday – Friday 8am EST – 8pm EST.
Discount Extended Warranty Website
- This benefit provides the opportunity to purchase extended warranties for new appliances and/or electronics at up to a 40% discount off retail store prices.
- Coverage provides repair or replacement in the event of mechanical breakdown.
- Member may purchase extended warranty coverage for 1000+ different items.
- This benefit provides reimbursement for the difference in price if within the first 60-days after the purchase date the covered item is publicly advertised for a lower cost.
- Benefit amount is limited to $250 per occurrence. Max of 2 occurrences per 12-month period. 12-month coverage term.
- Provides reimbursement for undamaged eligible products if a person becomes dissatisfied with the product within 60-days after original purchase and
the selling store will not take the product back.
- Benefit amount is limited to $100 per occurrence. Max of 1 occurrence per 12-month period. 12-month coverage term.